Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Welcome to the World of MrHollick

I have decided to keep a "Main Index" blog here.

Active

One man's crossfit journey...
One man's rowing journey...
One man's film journey...

Inactive-ish

One man's running journey...
One man's photographic journey...
One man's woodworking journey...
One man's beekeeping journey...
One man's birding journey...
One man's knotting journey...
One man's TKD journey...
One man's painting journey...
One man's amateur radio journey...
One man's knitting journey...
One man's climbing journey...

I start these blogs with good intent to update them frequently and sooner than later they seem to drift off.

I hope this will be a resource I can keep my latest thoughts, activities, dreams, and accomplishments current.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment